Re: ai-x opponents

>Any opponent that starts with ai- is a bot.

The converse might not be not true, though; I believe there were
at least a couple of bots that didn't use this naming convention
(though I don't see them in the list, so maybe they've been
retired).

>I'm sure the developer will come forward and introduce them.

For the ones with distinctive names, you can find them using
the server's "list" command.

(Hm, perhaps there should be a separate help page about the
robot players, giving each one's name, game of expertise,
playing strength, special protocols, owner's contact address,
etc.)