Broadcast from bernhard via PBM Server

This is to the Othello tournament participants:

Hello,

if I am not mistaken we have  got a problem with our tournament director
(pije). I once got a message saying something like:

"bernhard won match ... against pije. reason: pije deleted from server."

Does anybody has any news how the tournament is going to continue? Is pije
still able to run the tournament?
If not, I guess it is up to us, to find a new tournament director, right?
If I remember correctly the announced format was: the three best of every
pool get to the next round.

All the best,
Bernhard