Broadcast from pfasce via PBM Server

On 10 Aug 2001, at 7:44, pbmserv wrote:

> Does anybody has any news how the tournament is going to continue? Is
> pije still able to run the tournament? If not, I guess it is up to us,
> to find a new tournament director, right? If I remember correctly the
> announced format was: the three best of every pool get to the next
> round.

I'd like to continue the tournament, anyway I also would suggest to qualify the first 4 person from every pool, due to the fact that I think the 4th in my pool was stronger then the first in another one... I mean: I think the pools wasn't well managed...

Anyway I've not any problems about formula and so on... and I just hope we will able to find soon an Othello TD.

Ciao ciao.

--
Paolo Fasce
http://gilda.it/labyrinth/soci/paolofasce/