6'th annual Lines of Action tournament

This year's email LOA tournament will start sometime around October 1;
If you are interested in partipating, send me a message including your
PBEM id, and I'll put you on the "interested" list.

The usual format is a 2 stage round robin, details determined
by the number of entrants.  You will play approximately 7 simultaneous
games, and if you score well enough in the first round, you'll play
another batch of simultaneous games in second round.

The first round starts Oct 1, and typically ends around Jan 1.  Second
round typically ends in May.

In the past, entrants have ranged in skill level from beginners
to defending world champion.  The first round is seeded to distribute
the strong players around, so if nothing else this is a chance for
beginners to play the best.
---
Note my new, preferred email address: ddyer@real-me.net