Re: computer plakoto game

On Fri, 19 Oct 2001 allrightmike@juno.com wrote:

> Do any of the plakoto players know where I can download a plakoto or
> moultezim game so I can practice at home?
>
> Thanks much,
> David Thompson  (d.thompson)

I know that Plakoto game-playing machines exist.  I believe that some
backgammon machines have settings to play Plakoto and possibly Moultezim
also.   If you do a search for "plakoto machine" in a web-browser engine
I am sure you will find the same machine I once found.  (I am talking about
an actual electronic unit with board and pieces).  One of my wishes for
next year is to write up some kind of robot player for Plakoto.

--
 Douglas Zander            |
 dzander@solaria.sol.net   |