s-pente tournament

Hi,

I did not start a k-pente tournament this year, so I will start a
different variant now.  s-pente is pente with opening rules as suggested
by Oleg Stepanov.  The opening rules were modified because it seems that
it is too easy for the first player to win, as was seen in last year's
pente final round.

Important -- the rules have been modified since the previous posting
about s-pente.  Now you can swap after the 3rd, 4th, and 5th moves.

Players are initially referred to as "tentative Ohs" and "tentative
Eks".  Swaps may be made after moves 3, 4, and 5.

   Move#1. Ohs first move of the game is automatically made to the
center K10.
   Move#2. Tentative Eks has to make the second move into the central
zone 3x3 (J-L, 9-11)
   Move#3. Tentative Ohs has to make the third move into the central
zone 5x5 (H-M, 8-12)
   Move#4a. Tentative Eks may swap sides after the 3rd move.
   Move#4b. Eks makes an unrestricted move.
   Moves 5 and 6 are similar to the 4th move -- after each of the 4th
and 5th stones have been played, the next player has the option to swap
or to play the next stone. There may be 0, 1, 2, or 3 swaps made in any
game.  Note that after your opponent makes a swap, you may not
immediately swap again, you must play a stone.

The tournament will begin Dec 1st, email me to signup.

-Mark