Twixt questions

Did notify get turned off again for Twixt? I suddenly notice
all these completed games I wasn't notified about.

Speaking of which, what's with the new game labeling system?
After 485 comes sa12, sa14, ...
Does this have anything to do with loss of notify?

I also notice, several of those 's' games are forfeits,
forfeited after just 7 or 9 days of inactivity! Aren't
players supposed to get 21 days? I was given 21 days before
my forfeit on board 450. But games sa14, sa34, sb42, sc45,
sc53, sb12, sc23, sc34, sc42, sb23 were all forfeited after
just one week.

David Bush (chmeee)