chmeee seeks Twixt games

Please challenge me to Twixt!

 ********  One game at a time per opponent, please. *******

I offer a handicap of six rows plus first move to anyone who hasn't
played me before. The syntax for that challenge is:

twixt challenge yourname chmeee -handicap=-6

(That's -6 not 6.)

Handicap games are not rated. I would like to improve my rating, so
even games are welcome!

Note that in an even game, the "swap" rule is in effect.

If you'd like to try Twixt "live," the Virtual Games Club at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/virtualgameclub
now has a Twixt package. It works for Windows platforms only-
no Macs or Linux. I have a page on my website that details
the procedure for downloading and using the software:
http://www.geocities.com/twixtplayer/InterneTwixt.html

Row handicap boards are available there as an option as well.
I also threw in a couple of weird Twixt variants.

The software is still in the development stage, but it usually
works. I would be glad to try to help, if you have any difficulty.

David Bush (chmeee)
twixt@cstone.net