Broadcast from bengal via PBM Server

About a week or two ago, i sent a general broadcast out, regarding the issue
of sending comments with moves.

Out of the numerous responses that were given me, one of my opponents
resigned all his games almost on the spot, and a few people actually began
talking to me.

But most of the responses said my words were too strong, and therefore, i
was out of line.

i don't know if using softer words would have gotten through to people, but
i do know that if i simply want to play a game, i just look for one of the
ai-bots.

Humans do think for themselves, and i encourage you to do so.