Broadcast from jimreed via PBM Server

I'm interested in more backgammon games (none of the variants please).

bg challenge jimreed <your_id>

I'm also interested in a few games of amazons.  I'm not on the current
standings, but as of May 2000 my record on the server was 43 wins and 2
losses.  Only one amazons game per player please.  You may go first or
second (first player may have a slight advantage).  If you like, I'll be
glad to provide commentary as the game progresses (enough for you to learn
as we play, but not necessarily enough for you to beat me).

amazons challenge <your_id> jimreed

or

amazons challenge jimreed <your_id>