Broadcast from dshort via PBM Server

There seems to be something wrong with the nags on the server
ever since Richard Rognlie had some problems about a month ago
with the server's internal clocks. I am tournament director of
a couple of tournaments on PBM and I have noticed (through my
subscriptions) that some games have not been forfeited yet
when perhaps they should have been already.

I am making this broadcast to give all players in my tournaments
one warning. If you have been on move for over 7 days in any of
the games in the Omegachess or Doublechess tournaments, or for
over 21 days in any of the games of the Chess Variants Unidecathalon
tournament, please make a move in your games some time within the
next few days. We want to keep all of the games moving along
in a timely fashion. If you have lost copies of your boards
and want to find out your board numbers, please email me at
DavidNYJfan@hotmail.com and I will be happy to provide you with
that information.