New game idea

Now that we have Soccolot, when are we going to see
Quidditch by email? Shouldn't someone be programming
this as we speak?  Let's see-I think there's only 7
players to a side, four balls (of which only 3 move
randomly), three goal posts, 732 fouls.  Should be
easy enough.  Too bad I don't have programming
experience, or I'd do it myself.

Just thought I'd make a suggestion to stimulate some
conversation.  Things were getting a bit dead.

Send your angry You-Wasted-Bandwidth-For-This?!
replies to Swift_4@yahoo.com.  He will bask in the
warmth of your flame.

Eric
Swift