Hearts

I have 8 games of hearts going and going and going, waiting on this
person or that person.  Please check these games, and if the game is
waiting on you, could you please move so we can play, or if not, remove
the game.

 150    4  marty      altaira    kaleigh    elloco     marty's turn
 152   61  altaira    marty      chaunier   kaleigh    marty's turn
 157    0  kaleigh    rrognlie   thrawn     mike       waiting for mike
 158    0  frans      bengal     kaleigh    mike       waiting for mike
 159    0  mike       kaleigh    chaunier   marty      waiting for mike
 165   20  bengal     kaleigh    frans      arya       bengal's turn
 188   42  mlc        colette    markball   kaleigh    markball's turn
 189    0  kaleigh    frans      lee        colette    waiting for frans
lee
 190    0  kaleigh    frans      aardvark   pipit      waiting for frans