Re: Broadcast from kogorman via PBM Server

Kevin and all others,  simply send a resign command *before* you make
any moves.  send the "resign" command before your very first move and
you will get rid of the game without losing any points.
Also, you may wish to use the "limit" command to 'refuse' any further
games or set a limit on how many games you want of that particular type.
for example:

backgammon limit              kogorman <password>       reject
(gametype) (the word 'limit') (userid) (your password) ('reject' all games)

chess limit kogoran <password> 6
                              (accept only 6 games max)

powerdrain limit kogoran <password> accept
 (this means you 'accept' all games, and should only be used if you had
  a previous limit set)