Introduction: FoxFyre

Hello, all. Having recently joined this group, I thought I should
introduce myself. My name is Andrew (27/M); I live in Washington State,
USA. I like games that have a strategic element. I also enjoy riddles,
but I suppose it would be too difficult to create a module for that on
this server...

I especially like Chess and Stratego; I am also wanting to try Neutron.
I'm open to challenges for  most any game of this variety.

Also, if you're looking for participants in multiplayer games, count me
in if you like. I won't bite... hard. But please be sure you're ready
to play.

 See you 'across the board'...

~FoxFyre