Broadcast from bengal via PBM Server

Having checked my previous email account just to make sure i didn't miss any responses, it does not appear that a chess tournament is warranted.

i received more responses which attempted to correct my previous statement that the chess we play was not the same 500 years ago.

(If you REALLY wish to be technical, chess is not the same as it was 5 years ago, for the chess laws are constantly being amended and changed.)

Those who did show interest in a chess tournament; thanx for taking the time to respond to PBeM's least polite user (that's me).

Those who read this line, thanx for hearing me out, for i guarantee you that not everybody has.