Re: Hearts Help

On Wed, 2 Jan 2002, C W wrote:

> I'm not, Kaleigh, but do tell--what was the fix Richard came up with?
> ~FoxFyre

I'm sure he probably said to use the "showas" command (not the "show" command)
This is one way to see the board in a simple font that most people can see.
I personally can not see the "windows-1252" font.  Another thing to try is
to send the email to yourself (use the forward command or reply).  When you
get a game board that you cannot read, simply reply to it and send it to
yourself.