international scramble turning strict on its own

Hello everybody. Joao and I started playing a nonstrict Scramble
game with English, Portuguese and French words allowed :^)

Suddenly over the turn of the year - Happy New Year friends -
our game turned into strict mode and I can't play non-English
words any longer. I wanted to play 'riant' = 'cheerful' today :^)

Richard, could you do some magic and put Scramble Board 682
(jpn vs chaunier, awaiting move 12) back into nonstrict mode?

Claude Chaunier