I'm back!! Need lots and lots of bg games

Hello all,

After a self-imposed exile since the last major crash (when all records were
lost), I am back on this server and ready to win.  I am so glad the server is
still here and I still recognise some of the names at the top of the backgammon
standings.

Anyway, I need games in backgammon, nackgammon, hypergammon, moultezim and
plakoto.  The more the better.

I also want to try scramble and hearts, so if you are interested in 4 player
games, just send me a message and I'll issue the challenges.

Cheers,
Vivek