Broadcast from colette via PBM Server

Hello opponents,

In many games ( backgammon, nackgammon,deadgammon hearts, scramble
,stratego,and risque) I did my moves (several times a day) every day. I had
the time for that because I didnt had to work for 5 weeks. Next week I start
working again and I like (very much) to continue playing the games but I
won't be able to do my moves so often as I did. From now on I do my moves 4
a 5 times a week. I apologize to the opponents who want to play every day
and hope they will understand.

Greetings from the Netherlands
Colette