I am the Soccolot Dictator

I am officially and unilaterally declaring myself the
Soccolot Dictator.  I cannot claim to be the Soccolot
King, because I haven't yet reached the top of the
standings - yet.

I have won the longest Soccolot game to date.  If you
wish proof of my greatness, look at board number 85.

If you fear a humiliating defeat, do not challenge me.
 I am too powerful a Soccolot force to be stopped.

If you are brave, or just like to be punished, then
challenge me.  I must limit myself to 20 games, so
challenge me now.

I am Swift.

You can call me Your Soccolot Majesty.