Broadcast from bengal via PBM Server

i decided to look at the commands file this morning. [For those who are new to the PBeM server, write to "pbmserv@gamerz.net" and write in the subject line "help commands".

Anyway, i was looking for a way to view a game without having to sift through every move beginning with move #1 (some games go at least 100 moves).

i came across these two commands, "submit" and "confirm", so i tried "submit". Unlike "show" or "showas", it only lists the 8 most recent moves on a game.

My points are that this command will  avoid the hassle of reading through a long list of game moves.  It may also save you the trouble of requesting an undo, because you rushed your move off and blundered in doing so.

For a more thorough explanation of the "submit" and "confirm" commands, goto the commands file and look at the bottom of the "Playing Commands" section.

Finally, it's not a bad idea for everyone to take the time to look through the file; in my opinion, it's a bit cryptic, but once you use a command, it deciphers itself.