Broadcast from miges via PBM Server

1) I apologize  because I must stop gaming until april. So, I resigned
all my current games today.
2) Richard can you put me on vacation until 02/04/30? I'll continue to
read message during this time!
3) I have an agreement from Gigamic Edition for adapting all their games
on this server. I cann't made this before april.
But if one or several of us are interested they could adapt them (Pylos,
Quixo, Zenix, Corridor, aso.)
I had inform dglaude. I transmit him french text of the agreement. But I
think it's better if Gigamic have only one contact. So if you adapt a
game, please write me to miges@wanadoo.fr. I 'll conctact Gigamic. I
want adapt Quixo.
Thanks!
Michel Scifo