Scrambled Words Tournament

Dear Subscribers,

In conjunction with the current Scramble tournament, I'm pleased to
announce what I believe is the lamest competition run on the server so far:

	The Scrambled Words Tournament

Rules:
1. Participants must submit a sentence or paragraph containing every word
played by any player during any game of Scramble.

2. The most concise, coherent and amusing entry will win.

3. The game must have been completed to the last move, not forfeited.

4. The words may be used in random order (easy) or the order in which they
were played (hard).

5. The words may be taken from the list of words actually played by the
player (slightly easier) or the longer list of total words formed by the
player during the game (slightly harder).

6. All words formed by all players may be used (extremely hard).

7. Anything else you can think of :) Special consideration will be given to
entries that satisfy more difficult sets of constraints.

8. Entries can be submitted to camb (browne@research.canon.com.au) along
with a board summary of the game used. Anyone can enter. No time limit.

camb