Broadcast from bengal via PBM Server

For anybody who plays Chess or DoubleChess, our friend Ragnar was recognised in Chess Life, April 2002!

One of his opponents submitted a game to the USCF magazine, and had this to say about Ragnar:

"Max noted that throughout this game they had a very enjoyable exchange of commentary.  This is very much in the spirit of international postal play where the motto is amici sumus, 'we are friends'."

Since Ragnar didn't win, i will not post the actual game, but maybe if you ask the assassin kindly, he might give his own annotation for the game in question.