Broadcast from dshort via PBM Server

To those of you who may have been on the fence about whether or
not to enter the Omegachess and/or chess tournaments that I
soon will be organizing, perhaps this bit of news will put your
mind at ease. I have decided that the games in these tournaments
will be run under a new time control. Instead of the standard
tc's of 1 move per 7 days, each side will be given 180 days
to complete the game. Therefore, each game can last no longer
than one year. I would also like to request that players
entering these tournaments take no more than 30 days vacation
during their games. For more information on these tournaments
or to enter please email me with your PBM userid to
DavidNYJfan@hotmail.com