Broadcast from don_green via PBM Server

Hi, PBEM'ers.  I'd like to invite everyone who's
interested in AI programming to participate in the
third annual Octi 'bot tournament, to be held this
November on the campus of Yale University.  Details
can be found at
http://www.octi.net/aboutocti2/robottourney2002.htm,
but the short story is this: AI robots will play for
glory and cash prizes.  The previous tourneys have
been both interesting and fun, but you need not be
present to participate.

Feel free to contact me with questions.

Don Green
(octimon@yahoo.com)

p.s. Challenges in Octi and Octi3base are always
welcome.  My ID is don_green.

=====