Re: your mail

On Thu, Apr 25, 2002 at 09:57:25AM -0500, Douglas Zander wrote:
> I think I missed the special episode of Jepoardy with one of
> the players from this server in it.  Can anyone tell me what happened?
> I heard the promo for the 1 Million Dollar Jepoardy and I was going to
> watch it, but I forgot!  :-(

It has not aired yet.  It starts May 1st.

> Who was the player, how did you do?

Eddiet is the contestant.  and I didn't even clear the written
test.  I felt I was close, but... will just have to try again in Sept.

--
 /  \__  | Richard Rognlie / Sendmail Ninja / Gamerz.NET Lackey
 \__/  \ | http://www.gamerz.net/rrognlie/    <rrognlie@gamerz.net>