Re: looking for bg and loa games

On Fri, May 10, 2002 at 05:44:46PM +0200, Claude Chaunier wrote:
> By the way, how was it last week with the server's crash?

Actually, the server never really "Crashed".  I was attempting to upgrade
it to a new kernel and new version of the mail software.

The new version of the mail software is fine.  The new kernel was
way too slow, so I've gone back to the old kernel again.

--
 /  \__  | Richard Rognlie / Sendmail Ninja / Gamerz.NET Lackey
 \__/  \ | http://www.gamerz.net/rrognlie/    <rrognlie@gamerz.net>