Broadcast from dshort via PBM Server

I've got three spots left open for a chess tournament I am
organizing on the PBM server. Here's how it works:
The tournament is open to a total of 15 players.
So far 12 have signed up (if you are dshort, balu, thrawn,
eholzman, asdf, mdlopezlvn, hrogers, khw, u-sha, extreme,
treb or pive, don't contact me, as I have already received
your entry)

15 players will be broken up into three five-man sections.
In the first round, you will play a total of four games,
two games as white and two as black, one game against each
of the other 4 players in your section.

The three section winners and two "wild-card" players will
advance to a 5-man finals section. A "wild-card" player is
a player with one of the two best won-lost-drawn records among
all players who do not win their own section. If two or more
players tie for first place in a section, the first tie-breaker
is head to head result. If that game was a draw, or in the
event of a three-way tie where A beats B, B beats C, and C beats
A, then all tied players will advance to the finals. If I have
to take players who tied for first in this manner, I may reduce
the number of wild-card players to make sure I still only
advance five players into the finals. If this is not possible
(for example, all three sections are tied between two or more
players whose ties cannot be broken by head to head), or if I
have a tie for a "wild-card" spot between players from different
sections who did not play each other, then all tied players will
be advanced and a larger finals section will be organized.

There are no prizes in this tournament, we just play for fun.
I will announce the results in a broadcast on PBM when the
tournament is over. Of course all games are rated and will
affect your PBM chess rating. Also please note the special
time control for all games in this tournament: 180 days to
complete all moves. I would request that players take not more
than 30 days vacation time during their games in this tournament.

If you would like to enter this chess tournament, please email
me your pbm userid at DavidNYJfan@hotmail.com
please hurry as its first come first serve and I only have
a few spots left.