Hex game wanted

Hello!  I'm new to this server, and hoping to find an opponent for 11x11 Hex.  I'm a beginner at Hex, but have had many years of experience playing other connection games, especially Twixt.  I don't know much about Hex--apart from some articles I've read in Abstract Games magazine, and a few games against a computer on-line--but can already tell it's a beautiful game, and I am anxious to play it . . . so much so, in fact, that I made myself a wooden Hex board!

--Rich

Do You Yahoo!?