Zertz opponents wanted

Hi!

I'm looking for Zertz opponents. Few notes/wishes:

First, I'm a total newbie, both with Zertz and PBeM Server. So, I'd like
to play against someone who's patient enough to play against a newbie and
either a player of relatively low ranking or experienced player willing to
teach me a bit too instead of just beating me hands down.

Second, I want to play to kill time at the office, so I would prefer an
opponent who's in Europe (I'm from Finland) and is able to read her or his
mail more than once a day or so.

So, if you're interested, challenge me. My userid is msaari. Thanks!

--
Mikko Saari - http://www.melankolia.net/
  Miten oikean kirjaimen rengastaa kun totuutta vastaa ei mikään oikeastaan