No Subject

The  6'th annual Lines of Action email tournament has finished -
this year's winner is Uli Vogel, who was undefeated in the
entire tournament.

As usual, the complete results, and all the games in a reviewable
format, at available at
  http://www.andromeda.com/people/ddyer/loa/tournament-6/

Next Year's tournament will probably start, as usual, around
October 1'st.

                        ---

and while I've got your attention, be sure to check out the only
place on the net where you can play LOA with real live players.

        http://www.ludoteka.com/games.html

It's free, and pretty busy playing silly games like 'parcheesi',
but look for (or create) a LOA room.  For the next few weeks,
I'll hang around there on Sundays at Noon PDT.