Re: lack of website for games magazine

The Funagain website (www.funagain.com) has links to
the Games 100 list for each year and generally stocks
more abstract games than any other place (in the US)
I've seen.  It is where I first heard about Zertz
(which has now become a dangerous time sink), Gipf,
Dvonn and the GIPF expansion sets.

I did look for a Games magazine website and the best I
ever found were subscription vendors that would sell a
subscription.

Lyman

PS I hope this doesn't violate any commercialization
rules.  My only connection to them is having given
them lots and lots of my money :-).