Scrambled Words update

Hi again,

Here is how to retrieve Scramble board summaries:

Use the command "scramble games" to get a list of currently active Scramble
games. This list also includes games completed over the last few weeks,
which are followed by the comment "Game won by...".

Choose a completed game, take note of the board number, and retrieve a
summary with the command "scramble show [board number]". You can use the
"multiple" command to retrieve multiple boards for perusal.

camb

PS: My apologies to Jeroen for using the word "soccer" in my last
broadcast. As you should have inferred from the light-hearted tone of the
message, I abhor all types of sport and this insidious game in particular,
and do not advocate the practise of sport or physical exercise in any form
whatsoever. Down with global mind control through black & white
buckminsterfullerene derivatives!

Please don't unsubscribe in droves, this is my last broadcast for a while,
honest :)