scramble short story contest

>>It's probably too late to suggest a rule change/enhancement at this point
>>to this competition, but in looking at some of the Scramble games I
>>noticed that they all appear to contain those words that seem to exist
>>only for the sake of Scrabble players, those two-letter combinations that
>>never occur in a real conversation.  Given this, I wonder if you might not
>>be better off restricting yourselves to those words four letters and
>>longer

i'm not planning on entering, but i'm interested in seeing what people come
up with.  and i am much more interested in stories that use all the words,
no matter how weird and unusual they are.  to me, that is the whole point of
the competition, seeing who can work these words (like aa) into their
stories in a creative and clever way.  (also, some of my opponents have come
up with some pretty unusual words that are four letters and more.)

ben
asdf