Scrambled Words winner

Hi,

The winner of the Scrambled Words competition is fran!

Entries were scored using the following criteria:
  - conciseness,
  - grammar,
  - word usage,
  - number of constraints met,
  - naturalness of phrasing, and
  - basic story.

There were two entries, and judging was dramatically simplified once my own
entry was removed from consideration for ethical reasons.

Here are the winners for each category.

Shortest story:       fran.
Most amusing story:   fran.
Best technical skill: fran.
Best overall story:   fran.

Noticing that fran had made a clean sweep of all categories, several
recounts were made with differently weighted judging criteria, but fran
consistently emerged the winner.

Good on you fran for a having a go!

camb

PS. Send me a message if you wish to view the entries.