Word Games

Now that word games are on the server, I would suggest Last Word from Sid
Sackson's Gamut of Games (might be difficult, as words are not built in
order, but in anagram fashion) and also the simple game Ghost (and, better,
Superghost, where letters can be added at either end of the word).  These
are just suggestions--I have absolutely none of the skills needed to
implement them (other than being able to provide the rules of the games) and
I don't know if I'm making the suggestion to the right place.

In the meantime, I'd be willing to play either of these games by mail if
anyone is interested.  Also, does anyone have any experience playing the
word game Black Squares, described in David Parlett's Botticelli and Beyond?
  I'd also be interested in a game of that, and just in talking to anyone
familiar with actually playing it, as I have some questions on the rules and
proper strategy.  Worth looking into if you're interested in word games,
anyway.

Be well,

Chris
dissembler@hotmail.com