Warning! I've mucked with GO and GONNECT

As an experiment, I've modified the Go and Gonnect games engines to
support more than 2 players.   However, only 2 player games of Go
will be rated.

This change will affect the dynamic of captures a bit.  The capture
rule is... if a stone is placed that closes off the last liberty
of a group (or multiple groups) of stones, that group will be
captured.

An example

        . . . .
        . . . .
        . . . c
        . . X a
        . c b a

If a plays at X, the 'b' group is captured.

if b plays at X, the 'a' group is captured.

if c plays at X, both the a and the b groups are captured.

--
 /  \__  | Richard Rognlie / Sendmail Ninja / Gamerz.NET Lackey
 \__/  \ | http://www.gamerz.net/rrognlie/    <rrognlie@gamerz.net>