Scramble updates

Title: Message
Attention Scramble players!

I am happy to announce the addition of some new enhancements to the Scramble game.

There are now 3 additional board layouts: A 19x19 board, and two 21x21 boards. Use "-large" on the challenge command to start a game with the 19x19 board, or "-grand" or "-broad" on the challenge command to start a game with one of the 21x21 layouts. With all 3 of these new layouts, a rack consists of 8 tiles rather than 7. Some game testing has shown that these new layouts allow for much more open, less cluttered boards and offer some new interesting play. See the updated scramble help for full details.

Another minor enhancement is that if you play a word using a blank and there are several places the blank could be used (for example, if you're playing BANANA, and only have 2 A's and want to use a blank for the 3rd A) and you don't specify explicitly where to play the blank (by using the - to "force a blank") you will get an error and you must resubmit specifying which letter the blank should be used for. This is to avoid some situations where it may be advantageous to use a blank in one place over another, but the default way the server would use it would be the "wrong" place. You must now explicitly specify to avoid confusion. If there is only one possibility for a blank position, you do not need to specify explicitly where the blank should go.

Enjoy the new options!

I am aware that the "-nostrict" option does not work correctly, and I will be looking into fixing it.

   - Bob