Broadcast from overby via PBM Server

We've been flooded with requests for big scramble games.  :)

I started two games, 1492 and 1493.  I know that sharkey, vivek,
dshort, and at least one other are interested, but I ought not add
another game at the moment.

Also, there is a not-yet-documented rule on the big board...you cannot
play an 8-letter word with the opening play.  They added the rule
because without it the opening player could play a TWS-DWS to start
the game, for 6x word score plus the bonus for the full rack.  So I
didn't get to start with d11,a,metalise for 110.  :)

userid: overby