Broadcast from dshort via PBM Server

I would like to ask all enthusiast of Doublechess to please
go to

http://www.chessvariants.com/large.dir/doubleboard.html

and click on the link that says "Provide feedback for this page!"
at the very bottom of the screen on the right hand side,
and post your comments, responses, thoughts, ideas,
critiques, criticisms etc. about this variant.
I would be eager to see what you all think of my game in
print, and other people who regularly visit that site will
also be able to see your comments.

You do not need any special password or membership to post
a comment there. You do not even have to put your real name
if you don't want to.