Re: Broadcast from sydney via PBM Server

tmeeds: let me know if you get this exact email only once or twice.
You should be getting this email message twice unless you unsubscribed
from the pbmserv-users list.
Now below is your answer for you and others:

The Subject: must say "multiple" (without quotes)
like this:
Subject: multiple