Re: Broadcast from aardvark via PBM Server

http://www.gamerz.net/~fm/

beyond hosting it, I know very little about it.  It's an interesting
concept.  two or more players submit their moves (for their hands)
"simultaneously".

Certain sequences of hand actions trigger spells...

    e.g.  point + wave + clap triggers XXX
          wave + clap + wiggle triggers YYY

obviously, of you clap, you have to use both hands. else you hear
the sound of one hand clapping.

spells may be offensive... or defensive.

Beyond this, I know very little about it.