Two Tournaments Announcement (w/Prizes!)

Hello,
  I wish to run two concurrent tournaments with a prize for the top winner
of each.  The two tournaments are a Moultezim tournament and a Plakoto
tournament.  I will be giving out as prizes a one-year subscription to
Abstract Games Magazine  ( http://www.abstractgamesmagazine.com )
Any player may enter one or both of the tournaments but any one player
may only receive one prize.  Before I start the tournaments I wish to give
some time for those players with games-in-progress to finish and others
to return from vacation and others to try a game or two to see if they
would like to try to enter; therefore the tournaments won't start until
September 23rd, 2002 (the Autumnal Equinox :-)   Please pass this email
to others who may be interested and may not receive the pbmserv-users list.
Thanks and good luck to all!   (rules below)

1) winner will receive a one year subscription to Abstract Games Magazine
   ( please visit http://www.abstractgamesmagazine.com )
2) winner must provide Abstract Games Magazine publishers with valid
   address for delivery or else forfeit prize.
3) if prize undeliverable or winner is prohibited from receiving prize,
   then winner will forfeit prize and an alternative winner will be selected.
4) if the same person is the winner of both the Plakoto and the Moultezim
   tournaments then that winner will only receive one prize for a one-year
   subscription and the other prize will be given out to the second-place
   winner of only the Plakoto tournament.
5) Douglas Zander and the publishers of Abstract Games Magazine are
   prohibited from playing in this tournament.
6) any disputes will be handled by Douglas Zander alone.  Please be kind.
   I am running these tournaments and giving out these prizes just for fun
   and to promote the games of Plakoto and Moultezim.
7) players must have an account on Richard's Play By eMail Server and all
   games are to be played through this server (gamerz.net)
8) games will be played in round-robin fashion with approximately 5-7
   players per group, depending on number of entries.  Douglas Zander
   has sole decision on how to run the tournaments (in other words; I'm
   going to wing it  :-)
9) all games will be played with standard time limits imposed (21 days
   per move) but players are encouraged to play quickly (try to limit
   yourself to at least 1 move per week or faster)
10) entry deadline is September 20th, 2002.  Please tell me a) your userid
   on Richard's Server and  b) which one or both of the tournaments you
   wish to enter.  Send your entry to me at dzander@solaria.sol.net or

   Promotional consideration given by Abstract Games Magazine.
   http://www.abstractgamesmagazine.com

--
 Douglas Zander