Announcing JavaTerrace 3.1

I have a special treat for those of you who play Terrace on Richard's
server... I have just released version 3.1 of JavaTerrace, which
_finally_ adds the ability to import Terrace and Terrace6x6 game
messages sent by the server. Just save the email to a text file, then
import it into JavaTerrace, and you have a graphical representation of
the game in progress which you can experiment with. Drag the pieces
around to try out moves, then undo them and try something else before
deciding on your final move.

You can download it at:
http://www.geocities.com/~karlvonl/Software.html#JavaTerrace

Enjoy!