[ANNOUNCE] New game in the server: Quoridor

Hello everybody.

Yep, that's right: there's a new game available for your use, abuse and
amusement: Quoridor, the Amazing Maze. This is a commercial game by Gigamic, a
French company producing good, simple abstract games with wooden pieces which
are also quite pretty to look at! You can have a look at the actual Quoridor
board game at www.gigamic.com as well as the rest of their catalogue.

Speaking of Quoridor itself, it's a simple but very fun game in which you must
try to make your pawn arrive at the other side of the board before your opponent
does the same. The resources you have at your disposal are ten wooden (well,
they are wooden in the actual board game, here they are a bit more ASCII-like ;)
fences that can be placed strategically on the board to hinder your opponent's
advances and aid your own. There is one catch, though: you cannot place your
fences in such a manner that you "trap" your opponent with no possibility for
him to reach his goal; you must always leave him with at least one way out.

As always, you can learn the full rules of the game (which are not much more
complicated than that, anyway), the move notation and the available display
options (is that sophisticated or what?) with a 'help quoridor' command.

This is my first effort in coding a game for this server. In that task I was
lucky enough to be assisted by Douglas Zander, who offered many useful
suggestions, fixed some bugs and helped test the game in his own server, and Ray
Pearce, who taught me how to set a test server up in my Windows box. Many thanks
to both. :)

I'll accept the next two or three challenges that I get. You know what:

quoridor challenge sirrus <yourid>

or

quoridor challenge <yourid> sirrus

Enjoy!