Re: [ANNOUNCE] New game in the server: Quoridor

>I wanted implement Quoridor on my server (www.littlegolem.net) but I
>did not get permission from Gigamic. Do you have permision from
>Gigamic ? Or it is not necessary ?

A French member of Gamerz.net got permission from Gigamic (or so he told us) to
implement any of their games here. That was some months ago. It's been only
recently (actually, well after the coding was complete) that I contacted them to
confirm this and asking for explicit permission to have the game in this server,
but I haven't received a reply yet. When you say that you "did not get
permission from Gigamic", what do you mean, that they explicitly said NO to you?
I think that's unlikely.