Swift needs some games

I'm back to work after summer vacationand can make
moves frequently now.

My favorites are Amazons, Fanorona, and Hnefatafl.
Challenge me in as many games of these as you like.  I
would prefer pairs, since there is a distinct first
move/side difference in these ones.

I'd love to try some games of Blackout.  It's almost
like the German game Wizard.  Include me in any games
you start.

I'd also like some more games of Quoridor to see if I
like it.  I plan on setting a limit of 6 games.  Just
go ahead and challenge.

I'm willing to try other games, but please ask first.
You can also check the standings of your favorite
game.  If my name is there and I haven't rejected the
game, I'm probably willing to play.

swift