Re: Mancala solved!

> Is problem to change rules ? No ! I think, the best change is play on
> 14 fields (instead of 12).

Now that would be an interesting solution - I guess the number of fields could be an option in the
game (so could the number of stones in each field in the start position).

The game has remained "unsolved" for centuries because the number of possible positions is "too
many". But now computers are large enough and powerful enough, 12 fields is "solvable". Perhaps
someone can confirm my guess that 14 fields is many times more difficult, and so may not be solved
for quite some years to come.

Chris